This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:One of the UK’s leading manufacturer of innovative and sustainable ventilation products. Our passion for improving indoor air quality is driven by our core values and made a reality by understanding and delivering our customers’ needs. We provide solutions that improve people’s health and homes from design and manufacture to installation, service and maintenance. My client is looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager in and around West London.
About the Role:
- Achieving targets by presenting the product range to Social Housing clients and progressing projects through the supply chain
- Working with internal team to ensure profitable sales
- Managing and developing existing accounts
- Surveying sites
- Actively generating leads and winning new business
- Delivering product presentations
- Management of administration through Company CRM
About the Candidate:
- Ability to influence people to win contracts and product sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of account management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- You will ideally already be working within the Social Housing Sector in a specification sales role and be ready to take it to the next level.
- Knowledge of the ventilation industry is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand on their sales career within a dynamic organisation.
Points of Appeal:
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary, OTE £55k
- New and innovative products
- Extensive benefits package including: Healthcare, Pension and Childcare Vouchers
- Company Car, Laptop and Mobile
- Fantastic commission package
- Great internal training program
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org