About the Client:Leading building products manufacturer.
About the Role:
- Ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion to achieve customer delivers.
- Investigate and solve customers' problems/complaints as well as develop and enhance the feedback and complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Attend and present at regular meetings to a variety of management levels.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements and cost out projects
- Communicate courteously with customers via telephone/email and keep an accurate record of discussions or correspondences with customers
About the Candidate:
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment with proven management skills. (Manufacturing Industry preferable)
- A confident communicator and highly customer service focused.
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Able to remain focused and make decisions in a demanding and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul Seth on 0203 640 8969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org