This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Our client is market leaders in cleaning and soft services working with large organisations across Europe, spanning across various industries to provide unique solutions to our customers.
About the Role:
- From calls to costings and presenting in front of corporate clients your role will be integral to the development of the organisation and also yourself. We seek a person that isn’t afraid to challenge the normal and is looking to push themselves to the next level in their career development.
- This new business-focused role will see the successful Business Development Manager selling into a range of industries specifically targeting London and the M25 area in line with cleint strategy. You will be dealing with property directors, facilities managers and purchasing departments to come up with tailored solutions to their needs. With so many potential clients and a solid reputation it is envisaged that success and ongoing career opportunities are assured for ambitious and capable business development manager
- To obtain new business for the Company under the strategic guidelines set out by the Managing Director/Branch Manager.
- To plan short and long term sales activities.
- Ensure necessary market research and analysis.
- Ensure that all potential cold calls are completed adhering to the target set out by the Branch Manager
- Ensure that the client internal database is up to date.
- Ensure personal objectives and targets are met.
- Suggest improvements of QMS and services provided by GSF.
- Available for bi-monthly visits to France for the bimestrial sales meetings representing London, which can sometimes include overnight stays.
- Ensure sales information is up to date on the shared drive.
- Ensure effective communication with clients.
About the Candidate:For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience within the cleaning services industry
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs and CRM database
- Effective time and diary management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A willing and flexible approach to their work and a strong desire to succeed
- A full driving licence
- A valid passport
Points of Appeal:
- Company vehicle
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Company credit card
- Company fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Private health care (optional)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8969 or email email@example.com