About the Client:We are a manufacturer of light fittings that are designed specifically for the Social Housing and Local Authority sector. We are an innovative company with an aggressive growth strategy and always make use of the latest lighting technologies.
About the Role:
- You will be calling on Local Authorities to win projects within the social housing sector.
- You will offer lighting surveys and then produce a detailed lighting specification highlighting the needs of the client.
- You will be managing existing accounts and developing new business
About the Candidate:
- Specification Lighting Experience within the Local Authority Sector
- Be able to demonstrate success and contacts within the sector
- Achieves targets set
- Be able to carry out lighting surveys and produce specifications
- Career Driven, Highly Organised and Self -Motivated
Points of Appeal:
- Specialist Lighting Company within the local authority sector
- Designed and Manufactured specifically for their sector
- A strategy in place to achieve £6m in the next 3-5 years
- A very competitive basic of up to £50k depending on experience
- Realistic uncapped OTE of: £80k ++
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul Seth on 0203 640 8969 or email email@example.com