This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Established 40 years ago, we are a privately owned contract cleaning company. We have a track record of delivering on our service promise. Our business has been founded on building and maintaining excellent long term relationships. Our team members are our greatest assets, they are the backbone of our success. We have experienced a steady degree of growth in the past 5 years and in line with this growth and an internal re-structure we require a polished Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team.
About the Role:
- Selling Contract Cleaning into the Commercial Sector
- There is support from a telemarketer, although you will still be expected to generate your own leads
- You will be expected to target London and the South East
- We need someone who is confident and willing to write one bids
- The position requires a professional, well-informed and consistent approach to both internal and external contacts
About the Candidate:
- We are looking for someone with a strong track record of selling Contract Cleaning into the commercial industry.
- You should have excellent commercial acumen and be a solution based seller
- Working knowledge of the Commercial market in London and the South East is essential
- This role would be suitable for someone with the ambitions of having a small team report into them (telesales & Junior BDM).
Points of Appeal:
- Up to £50,000 Basic Salary + Generous commission
- Company Vehicle, Mobile, Laptop, iPad, Pension
- Excellent Career progression
- London and South East
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8969 or email email@example.com