This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Our client is the facades contracting arm of a larger company.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a business developer to be based out of their Paddington Offices that will help win façade contracts.
The role will be varied and cover (amongst others), the following:
- Researching; new sales avenues, as well as new companies and other contacts
- Keep up to date with competitors’ activities and industry news
- Pitching to potential clients
- Cold calling
- Attending events
- Visiting sites (across the UK). This could be to establish new leads, monitor existing leads, monitor progress of Company activity on site.
- Maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels within the Company and with all sister companies, as well as externally with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and third parties.
- Where management of staff is required, the candidate would need to lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff.
- Monitoring sales performance and reporting to the director.
About the Candidate:Mandatory skills & experience:
- Prior experience in sales and business development in the construction industry
- IT skills; competent in Word & Excel
- Excellent spoken English
Points of Appeal:
This company have 2 very unique selling points:
- A full A1 fire rated system
- 57% reduction in costs for installation compared with anything else on the market
They are winning contracts for new installations but also extensively with re installation of skyscraper, high rise buildings around the country.
If you feel you have the right background and would like to know more please send your CV to:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul Seth on 0203 640 8969 or email email@example.com