This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Our client is a friendly, well established company committed to providing an excellent service, great value for money and outstanding customer service. Despite our fast growth, we still care about every customer and every contract. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and delivery of a thorough, reliable high quality service. To help drive our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a field Sales executive – Contract cleaning to join our expanding team.
About the Role:
- As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for driving our business as we continue to expand. You will be required to:
- Spend 2-3 days per week telemarketing and prospecting for new business from our Wokingham Head Office
- Utilise various research methods to target businesses and their key contacts, including online tools such as LinkedIn
- Book a minimum of 6 qualified appointments per week
- Travel to the prospective customer sites to attend appointments, survey buildings and provide quotes for daily cleaning services
- Responsible for price negotiations and objection handling
- Create and maintain new business relationships and manage the sale through to close. A typical sales cycle is 4 – 6 weeks
- Please note that this role is responsible for generating new business; it is not Account Management.
About the Candidate:The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication skills
- Strong desire to succeed
- A minimum of 12 months sales or telemarketing experience
- Drive and tenacity
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Valid UK driver’s license
- Experience in the services sector would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
Points of Appeal:
- A basic salary of up to £23k per annum, with uncapped commissions, providing an achievable OTE of £40k. You will be provided with mileage allowance, mobile phone, laptop or iPad, up to 25 days annual leave (depending on length of service) and a NEST pension scheme.
- Applications are accepted via the job board only. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within the next two weeks
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org