This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Our client has been established almost 100 years and imports timber from over 50 countries.
About the Role:Based in London are looking for a Timber sales specialist who will:
- Be able to travel on foreign business trips with or without clients
- Be able to travel UK wide developing sales with customers and intermediaries
- Be able to negotiate and close deals with customers
- Be able to plan their sales strategy and research who they will be approaching
- Have a proven track record of selling to customers and account management
- Work from London Office (two or three days a week)
About the Candidate:It is crucially important that:
- You have in-depth knowledge of all types of timber
- You are comfortable making overseas trips and are prepared to spend up to 50% of your time on overseas trips.
- However usually no more than 1 week away at a time.
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul Seth on 0203 640 8969 or email email@example.com