About the Client:An exciting opportunity has become available for a Managing Director to lead a successful UK based manufacturing and contracting Division of a Global building products company. The business is a Division of a well-established Global building products PLC. The business is a very successful specialist manufacturing and contracting business which supplies high-specification building products and solutions to the UK and Irish markets.
About the Role:
- The Managing Director will report directly to the UK & Ireland Divisional Managing Director and will lead the business Management team on a day to day basis and have full P&L responsibility.
- The Managing Director will develop and implement a business strategy encompassing new product and market development to exploit opportunities in new and existing sectors in the UK.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial and contractually experienced individual to take the business to its next stage. Key focus will be in the growth of the top-line revenue, supported by product and market development to maintain and grow margins.
About the Candidate:
- Proven business leader, likely to be already working as an MD or equivalent, with experience in specialist construction products and contracting likely with a strong technical/contracts/commercial/sales background
- Able to manage a multi-site business and management team in a complex supply chain.
- Proven experience of creating developing and managing a fast growing and highly successful business
- A charismatic leader who clearly demonstrates an ability to empower and motivate a team
- Ability to manage risk, including construction contractors, construction design/engineering and health and safety.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and strong drive for results. Display strength of character and determination not to be distracted from achieving business goals
- Exceptional skills in communication, motivation, and interpersonal relations, and able to convey a message that is understandable and relevant, linking business issues, financial results and strategy.
- Experience of operating at the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity
- The candidate should ideally possess a construction related qualification at a higher education level and be conversant with Contract Law.
- The successful candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement, and a strong sense of accountability.
Points of Appeal:
- Amazing salary
- High Bonus potential
- Elite Construction Brand
- Solid infrastructure
- Safety & Security
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul Seth on 0203 640 8969 or email email@example.com