This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:You will be part of a forward thinking and growing company who are committed to providing an excellent working environment. They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager dealing with Architects and Designers around the UK to join their sales team based in the South. You will be part of a growing, well established Company, who are committed to providing an excellent working environment. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with a growing Company. This ideal candidate will have a proven track record in OFFICE and CONTRACT business development.
About the Role:This role includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities including:
- Proactively seek and identify sales to ensure we maximise all opportunities for new business growth
- Build an effective & collaborative working relationship with architects and designers
- Work with colleagues in purchasing, marketing and sales to ensure all orders are successfully delivered on time
- Strong Account Management skills
- Cross selling and managing customer relations.
About the Candidate:
- You must have the following experience, skills and qualities:
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in commercial sales developing new relationships with end users, architects and designers in workplace furniture along with a good working knowledge of the industry
- High level of financial, pricing and technical writing abilities together with the ability to produce business winning innovative proposals to the private and public sector.
- An ability to develop tailored solutions is essential.
- High presentation and communication skills must
- Ability to work on own initiative and have a pro-active approach
- A confident and resilient manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised customer focused environment
- Target driven
- Acting as the face of the company
- Ambition to progress towards senior management
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent chance for progression
- Huge degree of autonomy
- £30,000 - £50,000 Salary + Full Benefits dependent on experience
- Large Geographical remit
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8969 or email email@example.com