About the Client:Growing at 40 percent year on year, we are an agile and innovative UK-based security company specialising in professional keyholding, alarm response services and mobile patrols. We serve both the commercial and residential market both directly and through our partner network and now protect nearly 15,000 properties nationally. We are ethical in our approach using fuel efficient patrol vehicles and providing services that are both professionally and environmentally sustainable. We believe in using the latest technological advancements wherever possible and are passionate about providing our clients with the very best service possible. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager in and around London.
About the Role:
- Maintaining and Developing relationships with clients
- Clients all within London and the South East
- This role, whilst very much a 'farming' role will involve a degree of up and cross-selling
- You will be expected to deal with any customer problems or questions in an efficient manor, being able to judge when it is necessary to escalate any issues to Director level where required.
- We supply key holding, mobile patrol, alarm response and a variety of temporary guarding solutions so you should have your eyes open to any opportunity to promote our services
- You will be reporting straight to our Senior Management team with absolute freedom to manage your own diary. The only requirement that we would have is that we see you in our central London office once or twice a week
About the Candidate:
- Knowledge of Security Services including Manned Guarding, Key Holding & Response, CCTV - Remote Monitoring and other services would be advantageous.
- You should be able to grow and develop accounts with multi-faceted and tenanted premises and a client portfolio with a large variety of service requirements
- You should live within a comfortable commuting distance to Central London
- Prior experience in Account Management in the Security industry is highly desirable.
- If you have prior sales or Business Development experience that would be helpful
Points of Appeal:
- £40,000 - £45,000 Salary + Full Benefits Package
- Great company to work for with an excellent reputation
- Good degree of autonomy
- All London work
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Joseph Pirie on 0203 640 8969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org